In 2004, Neuroskeletal Imaging, fondly known as NSI, was founded and incorporated on an ideal that centered on patient care and satisfaction. We believe that outpatient radiological facilities should be owned and operated by board-certified and licensed radiologists, which allows for non-biased medical care to be efficiently coordinated with physicians and other medical providers.
We understand that not all patients are able to conform to the standard “9am-5pm” operating hours of most businesses, which is why we began offering appointments during extended hours. It is NSI’s belief that each patient should be able to be seen on his or her own schedule. All NSI facilities are open until at least 9p.m. with fully accredited technicians and schedulers available to assist you or your physician in scheduling any imaging procedures. Later appointments may be available. Contact one of our facilities today to schedule at the most convenient time for you.
Some of the nation’s most recognized radiologists staff each of our three NSI locations, and all are certified by the American Board of Radiology. Their accolades also include:
- International Skeletal Society membership
- Society of Skeletal Radiologists membership
- Mayo Clinic training
- Harvard University training and education
- University of Chicago training and education
- Combined 75-plus years experience of reading body imaging
NSI has also been selected as the official imaging facility for the Washington Nationals, Brevard Manatees, Atlanta Braves, and the UCF College of Medicine.
A radiologist with the highest credentials will read each image, and the most advanced equipment available will perform each scan. It is NSI’s culture and philosophy to not only employ highly qualified staff and radiologists, but to also invest in and maintain the latest technology and imaging equipment. NSI facilities are equipped with the GE Excite 3 Tesla MRI machine—the most powerful and advanced MRI machine available for clinical use. Our facilities also feature the most advanced open MRI machines including the Siemens 1.5 Tesla MRI, which is the highest field strength available for open MRI procedures. Another one of our advanced imaging machines is the Siemens 64 Slice CT machine which allows patients to receive a minimal radiological dose due to the accelerated scan speed the machine offers. It is this commitment to investing in technology that allows NSI to stay on the forefront of radiological imaging.
When considering your imaging options in the central Florida area, make sure to tell your physician you trust NeuroSkeletal Imaging.
We dedicate our resources to consistently and compassionately deliver the highest levels of excellence in outpatient radiology services, utilizing state-of-the-art technology and a superior, qualified, healthcare delivery team to exceed the expectations of every patient, provider, and community we serve.
Above all else, NSI values:
- Leadership: We have the courage and experience to shape a better future through leveraging the collective genius.
- Excellence & Quality: We exceed expectations through teamwork and innovation. What we do, we do very well.
- Integrity: We are real, we are honest, and we are genuine.
- Dignity: We respect the inherent value and worth of every person.
- Collaboration: We work together to support common values and vision in order to achieve shared goals.
- Compassion: We are committed in both heart and mind.
- Accountability: We all have the responsibility and obligation to make it happen.