- Associate Professor of Radiology University of Central Florida College of Medicine (Dean’s Award Recipient 2018)
- Board member, American Lung Association Central Florida Chapter
- Board-certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology. Education:
- Fellowship and Chief Fellow in Musculoskeletal Radiology at Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Residency and Chief Resident in Diagnostic Radiology, Harvard Medical School/Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Body, Neuro, and MSK MRI Residency Focus Year at Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, and Beth Israel-Deaconess Hospital.
- MD, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- A.B Cum Laude, Harvard University