Founded in 2004, Neuroskeletal Imaging Institute (also known as NSI), is dedicated to always striving towards the highest levels of patient care and satisfaction. We believe that outpatient radiological facilities should be owned and operated by board-certified and licensed radiologists in order to allow for non-biased medical care to be efficiently coordinated with physicians and other kinds of medical providers. NSI has dedicated its resources to compassionately and consistently meet the highest standards of excellence in outpatient radiology services utilizing state-of-the-art technology and a superior, qualified, health care delivery team to exceed the expectations of every provider, patient, and provider they work with. We offer a wide range of state-of-the art radiology and imaging services, from open MRI to digital X-rays. Read on to learn more about the services that we provide at our locations in Orlando, Melbourne, and Merritt Island. Call NeuroSkeletal Imaging Institute for your radiological needs today.
Radiology And Imaging Services We Offer
Here are some of the top imaging and radiology services that we offer at all three of our locations:
- 3.0 Tesla MRI- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is a very safe, comfortable, advanced imaging technology.
- 1.5 Tesla Open MRI- Our Siemens MAGNETOM Espree High-Field 1.5T Open MRI is the only open bore (tube) MRI that combines expansive patient comfort with no compromise in scan power.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Protocol
- Breast MRI- NSI’s breast MRI service uses the same state-of-the-art equipment as our other services.
- MRA & CTA- Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA) is an MRI technique used to image blood vessels.
- 16 & 64 Slice CT- Computed Tomography, known as CT, is a diagnostic procedure that uses special x-ray equipment
- Arthrogram- An arthrogram is a procedure in which a radiologist, using x-ray guidance (fluoroscopy)
- Ultrasound- Ultrasound imaging, also referred to as sonography, is a painless procedure commonly used to look inside the human body
- Digital X-Ray- X-ray is one of the oldest forms of radiology testing. It is a fast and painless test.which many physicians use.
- Anesthesia & Sedation- Sedation is a means of lowering the anxiety level and somewhat depressing the state of the human body
- DEXA- (DEXA) Dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry is a technique used to aid in the diagnosis of osteopenia and osteoporosis. DEXA is currently available in our Merritt Island location.
- Low Dose CT- The low-dose spiral CT scan continuously rotates in a spiral motion and takes several 3-dimensional X-rays of the lungs
Top Board Certified Specialists
We are proud to have a team of board-certified radiologists and nurses who represent the very best in their field. Our firm always strives for the highest standards of excellence in serving our patients, and believe that every patient deserves to be treated with the utmost courtesy in their time of need. When you visit any of NeuroSkeletal Imaging Institute’s three locations, you can expect premium customer service and only the most innovative techniques.
Contact Us Today
NeuroSkeletal Imaging Institute is a top radiology and imaging institute with locations in Orlando, Melbourne, and Merritt Island. Call NeuroSkeletal Imaging Institute for open MRI services and more today!